CGC are working with a world leading multidisciplinary consultancy who are looking to grow and strengthen their Building Services team. They are looking for 5x Senior to Director level Electrical Engineers to join them. This global giant has a very strong reputation within Sydney's building services market and further afield. They have an industry leading working environment and are ear marked for huge success in 2018/19 after landing some exciting long term major infrastructure projects over the last 6 months.
In order to support these significant project wins and to support the continued growth of the business, our client is looking for 5x Senior to Director level Electircal Engineers to join their team. These roles will provide electrical services expertise and leadership through the provision of design services and advice to a broad range of clients and industry sectors including Education, Commercial, Retail, and much more.
**Our client is also looking to expand their market sectors with keen interest in; Aviation/Airports, Data Centres and Healthcare project experinece, so if you have experience in these sectors, please do apply or get in touch.**
As part of this role you will:
- Project manage medium to large scale projects
- Provide electrical services expertise and leadership
- Deliver design services and advice direct to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Participate in business development
- Assist in work planning and programming within the team
- Assist in training and mentoring junior team members
To be successful in this position you will have solid background in Electrical design in building services. You will be in a position to offer in-depth technical advice to other divisions within the company as well as new and existing staff working below you. You will be a key manager of delivery and a client point of contact. With prior experience working on major lighting and electrical project works.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 8+ years’ experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical)
- Experience working for a Building Services Consultancy in Australia
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate effectively with both internal and external clients around key dates
- Demonstrated experience in preparing technical design documentation
- Experience in managing project budgets and resources
- Exceptional levels of written and oral communication
- Great salary
- Superb offices
- Career path
- Active social club