- IMMEDIATE START - MUST BE AVAILABLE ASAP
- Contract role until Mid-December
- Located in Inner West Sydney
Our client provides for the largest health care system in Australia, and one of the largest in the world. Each year, our client cares for millions of people and oversees billions of dollars worth of investment in- patient care, building, equipment, technology and research.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide instructional design and eLearning development and stakeholder management support, working within a team environment to update a range of eLearning products for an Education program.
- Use project management methodology and systems to coordinate and implement projects, manage risks and monitor progress against project plans, schedules, milestones and deliverables for the achievement of agreed project outcomes
- Use project management processes, tools and software to monitor and
report on projects and work activities
- Coordinate the review and update of learning resources currently available on the Education website.
- Engage and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide program and project management support to the team, including scheduling, monitoring, reporting, documentation control, financial management, and project liaison.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Provide a range of administration and project maintenance related tasks.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Experience in online course development and exposure to working within an eLearning environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate 360 to edit, update or develop online learning resources.
- Strong preference for candidates with public sector experience or experience working closely with public sector department