CGC are a boutique recruitment agency offering both temporary and permanent positions across the construction, engineering, design and property industry.
We are currently experiencing a busy period, and anticipating that this will continue. As a result, we are looking for candidates with experience in Document Control, at all levels, from construction and engineering firms prior.
Exciting new tenders to be involved in, offering excellent locations throughout NSW, and competitive hourly pay rates. Both temp and perm roles are anticipated.
Your responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Document Control - ensuring all documents are compliant
- Maintain office filing and database systems
- Assisting and supporting the project team to manage various documents and contracts.
- Review and maintain document registers
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to make sure all documents are filed correctly
- Using document systems including TeamBinder, Aconex, Oracle, ProjectWise
- Record issues and track the location of control documents and drawings
- Assist in the coordination of Tender/delivery submission
- Minimum 3 years experience in Document Control
- Experience with a document management system
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Immaculate presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reliable with a strong and proven work ethic
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com