Work alongside some of the industries key leaders.
Exciting long-term career prospects.
New NSW statutory State-Owned Corporation, with an asset base of $40bn are looking for a high-level and proven leader in Program Management.
This role reports directly to the Company Secretary and works closely with the board and executives.
This organisation have been set up to provide more effective, efficient and a commercial approach to the management of transport assets, particularly property. This will ensure the rapidly growing asset base is best managed to deliver ongoing benefits and allow operators to focus on service delivery.
To provide program delivery management and leadership, through this, provides the governance, tools and capacity to deliver a wide range of projects on time, in budget and to the satisfaction of the business.
The position is responsible for the consultation and planning required to design a major program of projects, or a major project, facilitating the input of all stakeholders and ensuring the establishment and allocation of resources to support the program.
The position co-ordinates, monitors and develops support services for the company projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and in budget. It is also responsible for compilation of data and production of reports regarding projects. Further to this, the position has a clear change management focus, implementing and monitoring plans and systems for continual improvement in customer satisfaction, efficiency and effectiveness of services provided and the quality of services and systems implemented.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of the project plan to meet scope, time, cost, quality and safety requirements
- Determine and implement the project schedule and activities throughout the project life-cycle (including concept design, planning, planning approval, detailed design, tender, construction, commissioning and handover)
- Develop detailed project budget and forecast cash flows/milestones from approved budget, including reviewing and recommending for approval for project costs and variations, monitoring and controlling project costs and reporting on expenditure and addressing any slippage issues
- Facilitate the development and approval of project specific quality, safety and environmental requirements, ensuring compliance with all relevant safety and quality standards, facilitating environmental planning/approval and managing implementation to ensure compliance to conditions of approval
- Determine project risks and develop a project risk management plan (RMP), facilitating the risk review process and managing, monitoring and mitigating project risks through the RMP
- Prepare and implement monthly reporting, ensure reporting mechanisms are linked to on time on budget delivery and ensure implementation of project management methodology
To discuss, please contact our NSW Government specialist George Hvid:
George.email@example.com / 0427 933 873