With offices across the globe, this top tier engineering design consultancy are at the forefront of design. They have an outstanding reputation throughout Australia and this is not only built on the quality of their designs, but also through their employee engagement and satisfaction.
They offer leading benefits including a genuine commitment to flexible working and a healthy work / life balance along with additional holiday options and on-going personal and professional growth.
This is a new position that has been created for the Transportation team and is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of this period of growth. This position has been created in conjunction with the CEO and the Regional Digital Engineering Lead which demonstrates a genuine commitment to this role.
You will be backed with time and resources and will operate in both an internal and external client facing capacity.
You will be challenged with:
- Developing and driving the implementation of a clear strategy and plan for the sector’s response to digital disruption
- Creating and leading a virtual community of digital champions within the sector
- Not only being across current industry and digital trends, but also developing and innovating technology in an on-going capacity to increase the service offering in the Digital Engineering space
- Being heavily involved in tenders for major projects, as well as streamlining existing projects
- Experience working for an engineering design consultancy as a Digital Engineer
- Strong knowledge of a wide range of software packages that are used across the transportation design industry
- The ability to travel interstate on occasions as required (3-4 times a year)
- A passion and commitment for Digital Engineering and technology that will keep you at the forefront of the industry
For a confidential conversation, please call Steve Morris on 0406 707275 / 02 8252 4011. To apply, please do so via this website or by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org