Offering a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to clients and the communities in which they work. This global tier 1 design consultancy working on a number of major projects they are looking to improve and develop their digital engineering team with the addition of a Digital Design manager for NSW/ACT.
An Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent Industry qualification and a keen interest in the future of Digital Engineering (BIM, Automation, visualization etc.), to bring best in market solutions to our clients:
- Current knowledge of engineering software solutions across all disciplines to be able to advise on best practice, interoperability and workflows;
- Knowledge of software solutions including Autodesk Revit, Civil 3D, Bentley Inroads, Bentley AECOsim, GIS and 12D;
- Experience partnering with major software vendors such as Autodesk, Bentley, and Trimble;
- Experience developing and implementing digital design engineering strategies;
- Ability to understand business impacts of decisions, impacting financial and resource management;
- Ability to communicate business vision into clear strategies and specific priorities to lead the team to focus their efforts.
The role will operate across all local Transport and Resources disciplines whilst coordinating regionally with other offices and businesses including Buildings and Consulting.
- Review the current digital engineering footprint in Australia, working closely with the Digital Services teams;
- Create and implement a Digital Transformation Strategy for local Transport & Resources Group;
- Provide technical advice and leadership on BIM delivery across all projects, whether in delivery or tender stage;
- Working closely with project teams and clients to implement BIM solutions on projects.
- Provide technical advice on appropriate level of BIM implementation to the project phase;
- Develop team skills by supporting on projects, leading by example, establishing training plans and mentoring;
- Deliver or facilitate internal training sessions or engage external specialists.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.