|Job Title:||BIM Lead|
|Salary:||$140K - $160K TRP|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Issa|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 16:16|
Our client is a large multi-discipline consultancy, with a solid reputation, offering an opportunity for an experienced BIM Lead with transport experience to apply their skills and knowledge to a diverse range of projects joining the innovative and talented team delivering iconic projects.
• Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent Industry qualification
• Current knowledge of Digital Engineering and BIM space and workflows.
• Exposure to Revit, Civil 3D, Bentley Inroads, Bentley AECOsim, GIS and 12D.
• Experience developing and implementing digital engineering strategies;
• Ability to understand business impacts of decisions, impacting financial and resource management
• Ability to communicate business vision into clear strategies and specific priorities to lead the team to focus their efforts.
About the role
• Review our current digital engineering footprint in Australia.
• Create and implement a Digital Transformation Strategy for Transport & Resources Group;
• Provide technical advice and leadership on BIM delivery across all projects
• Working with project teams & clients to implement BIM solutions on projects and to develop new approaches to BIM.
• Develop team skills by supporting on projects, mentoring and training.
• Deliver or facilitate internal training sessions or engage external specialists
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's