Our client has over 20 years’ experience within the civil construction industry. Working on many projects such as water recycling, irrigation and drainage to construction of concrete structures, excavation and demolition.
Our client is looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to work across their projects within the Sydney metro area.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience Servicing maintaining & Repairing Heavy Plant & Machinery - Excavators, Backhoes, Graders, Dumpers, Rollers, Bobcats, Compactors etc.
- Ability to fault find and run diagnostics on mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Workplace OHS Compliance – completing risk and pre-task assessments
- You will be physically fit
- You will be able to work on own initiative and as a team
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Mobile Plant & Machinery)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence (HR License – Preferred)
- White card
- 2 x work references from previous employers
- Brand new company Truck & Tools
- Permanent Role
- Great hourly rate + Allowances + Super + Overtime
- Sponsorship available for right candidate (must currently reside in Sydney)
- Work in the Sydney metro area
If this position is of interest then please call Anita on: 02 8252 4007apply online or email: firstname.lastname@example.org