This company have been building their reputation for over a decade and have delivered some outstanding communities in NSW and QLD.
Given that this role is for a Development Manager it is imperative that the recruit would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in land development and sufficient experience to mentor their Assistant Development Managers.
What we are looking for -
- 7 years of Development Management Experience.
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification
- 3 plus years of of land development.
- Experince in managing and mentoring Assistant Development Managers.
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to work for a flexible, dynamic, progressive and secure business.
- Market leading salaries.
- Fast track promotion into Senior Management.