Full Job Description
My client is a highly reputable organisation delivering multi tenant and specialty space for long term leases predominantly across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
With an excellent track record of successfully delivering developments attracting repeat and new investors, with some long standing clients and tenants.
We are now in the position to offer up and coming individuals the opportunity to be involved as an Retail Development Manager, and further their careers with this well thought of business.
typical duties will include:
- 10-15 live developments
- major leasing management
- business acquisitions
- networking and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- managing planning and authority approval process
- management of the development design brief
- management and engagement of consultants
- monitor competitors and market conditions
- monitoring and managing new business and project budgets
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate not only in person, but also in your CV the following:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- relevant degree in construction with masters in property development favourable
- neighbourhood retail precinct experience is essential.
Please send applications to email@example.com.