You will be working for a state government agency and responsible for coordinating, preparing and dealing with contractors for land use planning and development proposals.
- Ensure statutory obligations are met
- Ensure land use development does not compromise network safety
- Stake holder engagement
- Identify issues to resolve conflict
If you have strong communication and problem solving skills it will be an advantage.
The type of background desired will be;
- Town planning
Primary purpose of the role
The Development Case Manager is responsible for coordinating and preparing Transport for NSW (TfNSW) responses to planning authorities and private developers for land use planning and development proposals, in accordance with relevant legislation, statutory timeframes, policy and guidelines.
The role will work across a dedicated geographic portfolio, being North, South, or West region.
- Demonstrate the Transport Connected Leadership dimensions by role modelling collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate our diverse workforce, create an environment where people can create and thrive, and support our people’s wellbeing
- Undertake precinct and place-based planning and development assessment, ensuring a customer- centric focus and appropriate engagement of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the Community and Place branch meets its statutory obligations and required timeframes in responding to development consent authorities, in accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and other relevant legislation, in respect to land use plans, development applications and proposals.
- Ensure proposed precinct and place-based land use development does not compromise Transport
network safety or efficiency, by ensuring that upgrade requirements meet transport design standards
and address development impacts
- Ensure TfNSW requirements for land use plans and development consents are understood by the
appropriate stakeholders, by liaising and negotiating internally within the branch and externally with other Government agencies (transport, environment and planning agencies), Council officers, and public and private organisations.
- Administer deeds and agreements, and contribute to the development of plans for land use proposals to ensure Transport for NSW (TfNSW) objectives and financial interests are considered.
- Work collaboratively across the branch regions to build a consistent approach to land use planning, assessment and precinct and place-based management within the Community and Place Branch. outcome focused, rather than process focused
- Ensuring land use and development assessment advice provided to stakeholders is consistent with the broader Government and TfNSW objectives.
- Staying informed about strategic land use and TfNSW projects across the Community and Place branch and ensuring development and other approvals are aligned to strategy and project objectives.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com