- Our client is a national contractor who are known for delivering high profile and high spec projects across the commercial sector including hotels, office complexes, residential, and retail working on projects up to $300m. As a business they have 3 divisions including, Construction, Fit Out and Small Works employing some 750 staff with annual turn over of $800m.
- The main purpose the role is front end design, pitching first class solutions to clients to secure work.
- You’ll work hand in hand with the General Manager and Bid Manager taking responsibility for innovation and design intent from initial concept through to handover.
- Your focus will be pitching to clients so your ability to present and hold your own in high pressure meetings will be imperative.
- Manage and drive consultants to deliver first class design.
- Collaborate internally to maintain cost effective procurement strategies.
- You could come from a design or engineering background however you must have experience working for a builder and understand the tender and bid process, understanding value add you can offer to the client in terms of products, materials, methodology to ensure value for money strong functionality and the overall aesthetics of the space being built.
- Throughout the business they have a collaborative and forward-thinking culture where lateral thinking and excellence is not only encouraged but developed through internal and external training and development.
- Opportunity to work on some if Sydney’s finest projects.
- Work with industry leading professionals in a collaborative and fun environment
- Excellent working conditions and work place.
- Leading career development and career path for a driven individual.
- Market leading salary and salary package + bonuses.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia. Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors. We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.