- Work under passionate directors with a clear vision for the future
- Company growing so plenty of room for progression
The founders / owners of this privately owned builder are passionate, astute leaders who have handpicked the exe management team over the last 5 years and are driving the business forward with a clear 2025 business plan. For over 15 years they have forged a successful career working with blue chip clients within aged care, government, and residential sectors. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 110 ppl.
Working closely with the Design Manager and site teams you will help with the coordination of commercial or residential projects valued to $150M. You will work on one live project and one at tender stages. This will include:
- Helping run design meetings with external consultants
- Coordinate and resolve design issues with project teams
- Produce internal reporting to management and
- General coordination between design and delivery stakeholders
Knowledge / Qualifications
- Qualifications in construction management, architecture or similar
- Understanding of construction methodology and buildability issues
- Understanding of the BCA and its application in the design approvals process
- Well-developed coordination skills including significant experience liaising with externa stakeholders.
- Understanding of DA compliance within design
- Understand how to deal with authorities on design matters