The working arrangements will be mixed between office and home. In addition there will be site works involved and the Deputy Project Manager’s will be expected to be on site during certain days and possession days. The site coverage is from Sydney to Kiama.
The role implements project management delivery plans and established project management methodologies in a safe and environmentally responsible manner which will result in the on time, on budget, to scope and safe delivery of infrastructure projects that compliant with management systems, applicable standards and legislation.
- Provide advice and input into project management and project development processes including concept design, planning and planning approval, detailed design, tender, construction, commissioning and transitioning
- Coordinate both on and off-site resources to support successful project delivery
- Implement and maintain currency of Risk Management Plans (RMP), monitoring the completion of and journey towards identified project delivery milestones, including the early identification of potential obstacles to success and possible solutions to avert or mitigate such issues
- Support the development and delivery of change projects in compliance with organisational processes and procedures including the management of tactical change and risks within the project life cycle for allocated schemes
- Monitor the completion of and journey towards identified project delivery milestones, including the early identification of potential obstacles to success and possible solutions to avert or mitigate such issues, providing detailed scheduled and ad hoc reports on issues including project budget and forecast cash flows / milestones from approved project budget, project delivery costs, resourcing requirements and slippage
- Monitor on-site project delivery performance ensuring that activities comply with safety, quality and regulatory/legislative requirements, driving quality , safety and environmental management of projects, influencing behavioural changes as required on site with construction partners and contractors
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience within the Civil Construction/ Rail sector