A builder who have been established for over 40 years and who have 3 offices located in QLD are known for delivering projects in the Commercial, agecare, health and industrial sectors to the highest level.
Their Brisbane operation are continually winning work and as a result are looking to add a Defects Manager to the team to assist with the defect liability period post construction of multiple projects and sites.
About the role – Defects Manager
You will work under the Operations Manager and will oversee, coordinate and manage the entire defects liability period and post deflects liability on completed projects. You will be responsible for managing subcontractors and effectively managing client relationships.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 15 years experience in a construction Site Manager or Project Manager role
- Experience in managing the project cost plan, to detailed estimate, through to project trade budgets
- Strong problem solving capabilities with successful outcomes
- Strong knowledge of commercial contracts
- Knowledge of cost reporting and project managing software e.g Jobpac.
- Fantastic people/communication skills – written and verbal to build business relationships
- Working on a variety of construction projects
- Responsible for vital defect management across the business
- Competitive salary available
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com