Established for over 50 years this Tier 2 business, who some people do describe as a Tier 1, currently operate in WA, VIC and QLD across the education, health, industrial and retail sectors. They have been operating in QLD for over 15 years and have a solid reputation with multiple high value projects currently in construction phase. They and are looking to add a few key people to their QLD team.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to recent internal changes they are now looking for a CA to be based on site with the project team. Your first project will be a $70M health project in the South Burnett Region. You will join an experienced team with a supportive Project Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 4-7 years experience in a CA role
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Commercial background with health experience being an advantage
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
- Flexible with travel and living away from home
- Work for a highly reputable builder who have been established for over 50 years
- Join a landmark health project
- Long term career on offer
- Interesting variety of projects
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com