Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland are looking to add a couple of key people to their Brisbane team. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders they are now looking for a CA to be based out of their Brisbane office. Your first project will be a $18M aged care construction project. You will join an experienced team with a supportive Project Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 4-7 years experience in a CA role
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Commercial background with some agecare being an advantage
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
- Flexible with travel when required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected in the QLD building market.
- Work for a highly reputable builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com