Originally from Melbourne this well-respected builder have been operating for over 30 years and now have a presence in VIC, NSW & QLD. Their QLD operation has been running for over 10 years. The projects they are known for delivering are within the health, aged care, commercial and industrial sectors.
About the role – Contracts Administrator
Due to a continued growth and successful tenders the team are now looking to appoint a new Contracts Administrator to the team to start by the end of March. You will typically work on projects from $2m to $30m.
Skills and Experience
- 4 years plus experience as Contracts Administrator
- Completed Construction management degree
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- Stability with previous employers
- Aged care/health experience would be an advantage
- Working for a builder who has a very good reputation in Australia
- Work for a builder who cares about their employees
- Work on a health and aged care projects
- Stable Builder with a strong pipeline
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com