Originally from Melbourne this well-respected builder have been operating for over 30 years and now have a presence in VIC, NSW & QLD. Their QLD operation has been running for over 10 years. The projects they are known for delivering are within the health and aged care sectors.
About the role – Contracts Administrator
Due to a continued growth and successful tenders the team are now looking to appoint a new Contracts Administrator to the team. You will typically work on health and aged care projects anything up to $30M.
Skills and Experience
- 3 years plus experience as Contracts Administrator
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- Stability with previous employers
- Aged care experience would be an advantage
- Working for a builder who has a very good reputation in Australia
- Work for a builder who cares about their employees
- Work on a health and aged care projects
- Stable Builder with a strong pipeline
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com