A commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40
years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $150M with over 40 staff in the business a have a full order book for the remainder of 2019 and already looking towards 2020.
About the role – Contracts Administrator
Due to continued successful growth across the business and another successful tender there is an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join an experienced Project Manager on a $30M Industrial project located in Brisbane.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus experience as Contracts Administrator
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- Proven history of using Job Pac or Cheops
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Experience on commercial/industrial projects would be an advantage
- Working for a builder who value their employees and who have a great staff retention rate
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Full order book for the remainder of 2019/start of 2020
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com