Working for a Tier One Builder with a large portfolio of jobs that has worked in conjunction with their values to build a highly regarded reputation. We currently require a Contracts Administrator who is willing to work on a 3 month contract with the possibility for extension.
The role will be based in Western Sydney at a central location. It will be heavy on procurement, sub letting of trades and tendering. We are after someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
You will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience being a Contract Administrator within the Building industry. Experience working within a large a tier 2 or 1 company would be ideal.
- 4 Years experience in the construction industry
- The ability to work on a large-scale project that will benefit the community
- Market leading pay rates and the option for the contract to be extended.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com