The global tier 1 contracting business have ave been operating for over 100 years and now have a presence in WA, VIC, NSW & QLD. Their nsw operation has been running for over 75 years and is at the heart of its operations. The projects they are known for delivering are within the Rail, Road, Water, Power and building sectors.
About the role – Contracts Administrator
Due to a continued growth and successful tenders the team are now looking to appoint a new Contracts Administrator to the team to start by the beginning of March. You will typically be working on the tunnel fit out or surface works background exp for above ground civils space working on a $4b plus project and report into the commercial manager.
Skills and Experience
- 4 years plus experience as Contracts Administrator
- Completed Construction management degree
- Experience with a similar contractor working as a CA on similar projects.
- Mechanical and Electrical background would be highly desirable.
- Stability with previous employers
- Working for a contractor who has a very good reputation in Australia
- Work for a contractor who cares about their employees
- Work on a projects than will look great on your resume
- Exposure to a great leadership team
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Dan Kundi on 0407 091 397 email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com