Due to new contract wins a well established provider of outsourced facilities management services in Australia are seeking an experienced operations FM to lead a portfolio of accounts across Sydney. The role is very project focused and you will have responsibility for -
- Small capital works upgrades, including pricing of works and managing contractor works.
- Conduct surveys, condition assessments, dilapidation reporting as required.
- Oversee the recording, timely completion and reporting of nominated building defects.
- Oversee the timely completion of Operation and Maintenance Manuals for third party clients.
- Day to Day maintenance and compliance works across the sites
The business has a number of contracts across the education and hospitality sector, but also works within the commercial office space. They provide tailor made bespoke outsourcing services, mainly for maintenance and essential services, as well as taking ownership of compliance and health and safety for businesses.
To be successful in this role you will have experience managing large multi site hard services contracts. You will be able to price and bid for additional works, as well as oversee the work of subcontractors. Ideally you will have previous experience running small replacement and upgrade projects within commercial sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has a very strong pipeline of work across all its service streams and is quickly positioning itself as a serious player within the space.
If you are interested in this opportunity please hit APPLY NOW. Equally if you would like some more information please call Oliver on 02 8252 4004