Our Client are a leading boutique fit-out firm operating within the commercial, educational and government sector. Established in 1995, having grown to over 25 professionals. Being boutique in nature they are in a position to offer their clients a personalised service with projects ranging from $500k - $5M.
Reporting to an experienced Construction Manager, they are looking to take on a Contract Administrator office based in Sydney South. Experience will be ranging from 2 - 5 years of experience.
Senior Management have been in the market for over 20 years. Construction Manager whom you will be reporting to is hands on and has the ability to train and mentor someone to reach their full potential. The business enjoys high employee engagement and low staff turnover.
- Degree background within Construction/Engineering or similiar
- Experience within the Fit-Out sector
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport and negotiate
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Previous experience with CHEOPS highly desirable
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com