Contract Administrator - Civil & Earthworks - Brisbane
|Job Title:||Contract Administrator - Civil & Earthworks - Brisbane|
|Salary:||Rates to be discussed - depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Lee Hayward|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2018 15:02|
Project values vary but typically upto $5m in value and can be in excess on some larger, long term projects.
Initially this will start on a full time contract basis (hourly paid) - but will lead into a permanent position for the long term.
You will report to a Senior Project Manager, and assist with;
- Negotiation of tender agreements
- invoicing procedures
- preparation and monitoring of associated documentation including: licenses, Insurances and design plans between the client / contractor as applicable
- manage ongoing variations on contracts.
The role will be based both on site and in the office attending toolbox meetings, and in house strategy discussions
- Qualification in Construction Management / Project Management or equivalent
- Detailed understanding of construction practices, processes and legislation
- Background within construction ideally with a contractor - as a Contract Administrator or similar position
- An excellent communicator written, spoken, and in person.
- High attention to detail
Please apply now to be considered, or call in confidence - Lee Hayward, CGC recruitment - 0437868073 - Lee.Hayward@CGCrecruitment.com
For other careers in construction around Australia, please visit our website www.cgcrecruitment.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's