CGC are working with one of Sydney’s premier builder to recruit a Contracts Administrator. This builder turns over in the vicinity of $300M working in Sydney and 4 other regional hubs around NSW. Average projects value are from $30M - $50M with capability up too $100M.
They are well known for operating in the Commercial, Educational and Age Care sectors but are also but also regularly take on projects in challenging and technical areas which is sometimes outside of their comfort zone, they do this so that employees are constantly learning new skills.
Culture / Benefits
Due to their impeccable reputation, this builder has enjoyed high staff retention and rarely go to market to hire staff. Their success is largely due to the founders and senior management continued philosophy based on transparency and collaboration. Staff are not worked into the ground, are rewarded with industry leading salaries and are keep informed of the companies vision and plans through regular events.
As a Contract Administrator, you will manage the procurement process and administrator the sub contracts across multiple projects. You will work very closely with the Project Managers and Site teams to ensure that each projects to delivered in accordance with the scope and programme.
- 3 + years experience working as a CA in the commercial fitout industry, ideally delivering design and construct projects
- Strong negotiation skills and highly developed trade knowledge
- Thorough understands of project financials
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience using costing software and highly developed IT skills
- Degree background