A builder who have been established for over 25 years and operate across Australia have a large Construction arm and a large sized Fit Out and refurbishment part of the business. This award-winning builder secure a majority of their work from repeat business and have a large client portfolio that they are continually winning work from.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
They are experiencing a high volume of successful tenders in the Brisbane office at present which has forced them to prepare for the pipeline of projects due to commence shortly and as a result are in need of a Contract Administrator in Brisbane.
You will report to the Project Manager and specifically work on commercial refurb and fit out projects, you will be a crucial member of the team developing scopes of work, monitoring contract requirements, submission of progress, variation and contractual claims. You will also be required to correspond with the head contract and subcontractors ensuring payments and variation claims are processed and administration of RFI’s.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Must have experience with a recognised builder
- Experience in sub contract claims, variations, EOT’s and cost planning
- Software experience including CHEOPS, TIMBERLINE or JOBPAC
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Ideally a background within refurbishment and fit out projects
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at a time
- Work for a leading national fit out contractor
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com