- One of Australia’s most recognised names within the Construction / Development sector.
- Currently have over $700M worth of residential projects in feasibility stages across NSW, QLD and VIC
- Also boosts a strong construction portfolio across the defence, educational and institutional projects
- Favourable culture with professional systems and highly experienced senior management team
- Position will report to a Project Manager that is based interstate and will be responsible for ensuring the head and sub contracts are correctly administered. Knowledge if GC21 or Defence contracts is highly advantageous.
- Travel interstate to Brisbane will be required to meet with the internal management team
- Salary will be dependent on experience however likely to be between $80K - $110K
- Construction Management or related degree and min 2 years port grad experience
- Ability to effectively manage and coordinator consultants, subcontractors and direct site staff accordingly
- Ideally looking for someone that has experience working on projects $20M +
- Experience working across government projects and knowledge of GC21 or Defence contracts is advantageous
Joining this builder you will benefit from working with highly experienced project teams and senior management who are committed to training and career development. With the forwarding work in hand and projects under negotiation you will also enjoy a continuity of work.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones on 0428 433876