This family owned builder have an excellent reputation throughout the QLD Market and are one of the busiest builders on the Gold Coast. They are known for delivering multi-level residential projects and commercial projects valuing anything up to $30M to the highest standard winning several MBA awards along the way.
They are looking for a Contract Administrator to join the Gold Coast office and initially join a team on a $12M commercial project. You will be capable of being the main CA on a project of this size and you will be working with an experienced Project Manager who will help you to the next stages of your career.
Your projects could range from $2M to $30M and depending on the size of the project will determine whether you look after more than one project at a time. This well respected builder is known for their staff retention rate and promoting from within.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a completed degree in Construction Management
- Have a minimum of 4 to 5 years' experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Worked for a known builder in Gold Coast/Brisbane
- Must show stability with previous employers
- MUST HAVE A BUILDING BACKGROUND
- Commercial/apartment experience
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com