- Be exposed to fitouts across various sectors
- Projects valued from $1M - $10M
- Conveniently based offices in near the City
National design and construction fitout firm that specialises within the retail, workspace and hospitality projects valued to $10M. On a national basis this firm employs over 150 staff and provides full turnkey solutions to a long list of household names and blue-chip corporates.
Due to planned growth we are assisting with the recruitment of Contract Administrator. Ideally, we are looking for someone with more than 3 years post grad experience and exposure to managing projects within the fitout sector with very little supervision. The position will report directly into the Project Managers with a dotted line into the General Manager and Commercial Manager.
- Construction Management degree or related
- Ability to oversee the procurement, variation management, processing of invoices and budget control
- 3-5 years working in a Contracts Administration position within the commercial sector
- Ability to work across multiple projects
This is great time to be joining this business! The Sydney operations are headed up by a veteran in the fitout market who has already doubled the turnover in the last 12 months. You will enjoy a professional friendly culture, well set up and run projects and be given clear career progression.
Having several relationships with a number of key brands has positioned this builder as a national market leader. The business employs an energetic, ambitious, and dynamic team of professional and despite current conditions are growing.
This is full time position that will be paying between $90,000 - $120,000 + Super depending on your level of experience.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 / email@example.com