Our client is one of the leading builders in Sydney in terms of culture, staff retention and overall staff satisfaction. They achieve this by truly engaging with their employees and offering excellent work live balance.
Although they are a well established group with a turnover in excess of $500m, they operate like a family business where trust, professionalism, loyalty and team work is at the core of their business.
A multi - story refurbishment within Eastern Suburbs valued at $20M +. The project requires some structural flooring to go on as well.
- Procurement of the remaining packages
- Reviewing and analysis of tenders
- Proficient in Aconex
- The ability to deal with a fast paced environment and high work load
- Strong communication skills as you will be reporting directly to a Contracts Manager and Project Manager
- Based onsite within Sydney CBD
- Experience with a similar size builder
- A strong Commercial background
- Fit out & refurb experience (not essential)
- Able to assist with cost reporting
- Experience dealing with your own variations
- Excellent communication skills
- To be a team player
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org