By constantly delivering projects in partnership with clients and sub-contractors this mid-tier commercial builder has paved an excellent reputation for having the ability to deliver a wide variety of projects ranging from $1M to $70M. By employing dedicated and professional teams they have forged excellent relationships with the entire project team which has made them a true builder of choice. Operating in the Commercial, Age Care, Health, Defence, Industrial and Retail sectors.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
They are extremely busy and are looking to bolster their team by adding a Contract Administrator to the business. You will be office based in Brisbane and you will be working with experienced members of the industry.
Skills and Experience
They are looking for someone who has over 3 years experience as a CA and:
- A construction management degree
- Worked with a recognised builder
- Stability with previous employers
- A mixed project portfolio
- Experience with cost reporting
- Previous experience with jobpac/Cheops is preferred
- Be a team player
This is a long term career move with a builder who values their staff.
- Working for a builder who have an excellent staff retention rate
- Working for a builder with a fantastic reputation across the construction industry
- Strong pipeline of work and varied projects
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com