National consultancy with an extensive client base across a variety of sectors, both public and private. Proudly still independently owned after 25 years in the business, they still offer their clients a personal approach when delivering their project.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an Project Manager with roughly 5 years experience to join the Brisbane team. You will have a good variety of projects to be involved with in the commercial/retail spaces.
Skills and experience
- Construction related tertiary qualification is essential.
- Background of contract admin or project management from contractor or client-side.
- High level of financial acumen and budget understanding.
- Previous experience of progress claims, variations and RFI’s.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage complex stakeholders.
- Highly level of attention to detail, with excellent admin skills.
- Prior experience client side will be advantageous but not essential.
- Trusted consultancy with a good pipeline of work.
- Excellent company culture.
- Competitive salary on offer.
- Career development into project management.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com