Progressive commercial builder who specialise in delivering regional projects valued up to $50M. With over 60 years’ experience this company are proud to still be a private, family owned business who provide a quality service to a list of repeat clients in the public and private sector.
Culture / Benefits
People enjoy working with this Builder as they provide a relaxed, professional environment. They have 3 offices in NSW / ACT and are a premier regional builder, offering their employees first class training, mentoring and the opportunity to work in interesting places.
The company are a privately owned family business and this position is vacant due to an existing member of staff receiving a promotion.
Working closely with the Project Management team you will cover all aspects of the Contract Administration function including scoping packages for trades, letting contracts, progress claims, variations and cost reporting from design delivery through to closeout stages
Salary will depend on experience however you can experience between $80K - $120K
Duties / Responsibilities
- Supporting the project team in the management and administration of contracts throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting with running all aspects of a project – establishment, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Assists in the preparation, review, and administration of contractual proposals relating to construction projects
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Construction Management Degree
- Ideally have 3 + years post graduate experience working for commercial builders
- Experience using Jobpac and Procore
- Understand how to interpreted plans, scope and understand how to administer head contracts
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment