This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced & motivated individual to establish themselves within a well-renowned multi disciplinary consultancy, with an ever-growing market presence.
The role will be on a contract basis until January 2019, to start immediately - so longer notice periods would not be ideal.
For this role you will be:
A creative strategic thinker and writer who has delivered communication that appeals to various audiences. You will have extensive experience in management and liaison with a variety of stakeholders within the construction services. A motivated self starter who can handle a high volume of work at any given time.
Duties will consist of but not limited to;
- Developing community engagement strategies
- Preparing publications, newsletters, presentations and media information.
- Coordinating communications on emerging issues, including providing support to senior team members.
- Liaising with other project staff to resolve community related issues.
- Coordinate project meetings, events, site tours and inspections.
To be considered for this role, you will;
- Come with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have at least 3 years communications experience, preferably within construction.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Have strong interpersonal skills in communications and public affairs.
- Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients.
- Strong analytical, writing and research skills.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com / 8252 4010