An established project management consultancy, with offices across Australia and New Zealand. With nearly 30 years of experience, offering their client base construction and project management solutions across a variety of sectors.
About the Role
This consultancy is know for delivering projects for their extensive education clients, both in the private and public sector. With a strong pipeline of work ahead, various opportunities are available throughout the team to deliver projects within their education portfolio.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in project management, construction or relevant field.
- A demonstrated background in delivering projects within Education is essential.
- Experience across the full life cycle of projects from DA to handover.
- Ability to manage complete key stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of local education projects will be highly regarded.
- Flexible working relationship.
- Paid parental leave.
- Excellent salary package on offer.
- Collaborative and fun work environment.
- Centrally located office.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com