Our client is a world wide beast who dominate the sector they operate in and who are constantly growing. The operate in the fast food sector and have a fantastic reputation throughout the world, with stores in most suburbs of Australia.
The role – Contracts Administrator/Project Manager (Client side)
Due to the business constantly growing and upgrading their stores nationwide, we are looking for a Client Side Project Manager to join the construction team in Brisbane. You will be managing the build process from start to finish ensuring the best outcome for the business.
This role would suit maybe a Contracts Administrator from a builder side who is looking to step up into a client side PM role, or someone who is already a client side PM. Their projects are mainly fit outs so experience in this field is preferred.
What we are looking for:
- A construction related degree
- Client side or builder experience will be considered
- Previous CA experience with a builder would be advantageous
- Stability with previous employers
- Some form of experience in the fit out sector
- Previous experience in the food and beverage sector would also be advantageous, but not essential
How to apply
Please click apply, or send your CV to email@example.com