Successful locally owned consultancy, who offer their diverse client base end to end project management services. With a strong pipeline of retail, hospitality and education projects. Now is the time to join this expanding team.
About the Role
Joining a diverse and established team, you will be delivering a range of projects across a variety of sectors. Based client side, you will manage the full life cycle of the project from Design Approval to practical completion and handover.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in construction or related field.
- Strong knowledge of delivering projects through all stages.
- The ability to manage the full life-cycle of a project.
- Knowledge of Microsoft project.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management.
- Solid decision making skills and a sense of urgency.
- Centrally located Brisbane office
- Excellent remuneration package
- Inclusive company culture
- Diverse portfolio of projects
- Opportunity for ongoing learning
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity please contact Lindsey Massey on 0431857144 or email@example.com
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com