DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a valued Client Services Manager, you will be leading one of the Sydney Business Units, working closely with clients to provide excellent customer service and ongoing solutions ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
The role will include New Sales to some degree, however a large part of this role will be to enhance and develop the current client relationships and grow through developing existing relationships.
- Manage and grow your team of technicians
- Manage your invoicing and paperwork compliance for your business unit
- Working with clients and co-workers in a positive and proactive manner
- Identify new business opportunities and avenues for growth
- Quoting and winning new maintenance contracts and service repair works
You should have experience in the following:
- Customer Service Management with a proven track record
- Proven financial experience with budgets and profit and loss
- Team management
- Current drivers license
- HVAC experience and abilities
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Karl French on 0424 172 140 or email@example.com