Client Relationship Manager
- Posted 17 April 2023
- Salary$120-150k OTE
- Job type Permanent
- Sectors CGC CoverConstruction
- Hands on, supportive leadership team
- Mixture of CBD and North Shore/beaches
- Clients in Healthcare Fitout, repeat business
- $100-110k + Super base, $120-150k OTE (commission)
- Design knowledge and skills highly valuable in order to draw new designs for clients to deliver client and project outcomes.
- One of Sydney’s leading medium sized fitout/refurb builders working in the commercial, private educational and medical sectors delivering design and construct projects valued to $20M.
- Currently delivering around 20 healthcare projects per year and looking to increase to 40-45.
- The CRM is to engage, monitor and maintain highly productive and meaningful relationships between the business and its existing stakeholders whilst also identifying and fostering new relationships.
- Responsible to the Design Manager you will be working as a part of a highly productive team to ensure the business maintains a high level of activity & visibility in the market, predominantly across healthcare.
- Flexible role with 2 days in the office in Artarmon and the remaining days on the road building relationships and visiting sites.
- This role will suit someone with an interior design background or who someone who is already working in a design firm and would like to make more money across client engagement and Business Development.
- Fully responsible for the management and upkeep of CRM systems.
- Fully responsible for the upkeep and management of all media channels monitored for tender opportunities.
- To maintain close contact with all weighted opportunities within the funnel.
- To report weekly on any new projects added that are with existing accounts we have a relationship with.
- To book the prescribed number of meetings with the nominated accounts
- Manage the creation of these meetings via the BDM’s calendar and other associated SLT members
- Fully responsible for the consistent call activity and ability to cut through to the nominated account representative
- To build rapport with all accounts contacted
- Complete monthly calls to clients on active construction jobs for feedback on how things are travelling.
- Complete thorough report on feedback of client calls and provide report to be included in monthly SLT meetings
- Engage with the allocated clients during the DLP period and provide ratings and there feedback for the monthly SLT meetings
- Drawing and designing new project ideas for clients and new projects
- Networking as required.
- Creating and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships (Client interaction) – As required
- Assisting in the organisation of client networking events
- The ethos of this business is based on honestly and integrity.
- The director has built the company from the ground up and is still hands on managing clients and developing new business.
- They have enjoyed sustained growth since inception over 20 years ago and continues to grow.
- Senior management are proud of the inclusive, professional and flexible culture provided to staff and enjoy repeat business from the exceptional service that clients receive.
- All staff receive support, training and ongoing mentoring to achieve career success
- Ideally you will have an Interior Design Degree or understanding of fitout/building designs
- Must have worked for a design firm in a design role, to best understand what clients will want to achieve in their upgrades etc.
- Must have strong relationship building skills and motivation to be on the road promoting the business and bringing in new business.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org, 0424 885 571
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com