The company in question has a strong reputation in the market delivering both Government funded and Private sector works. This is an opportunity to work side by side with one of the building industries heavy hitting commercial directors, who is notorious in the market and has a wealth of knowledge to share. Working closely with a mentor such as this gives you the opportunity to develop your personal skills and fast track your career.
This role will suit a Contracts Manager / Commercial manager who is looking to spearhead their career into a speciality role around the forensics of EOT claims. Developing this skill set will add a string to your bow and open opportunities within the industry.
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Tier 1 or 2 background
- Previous exposure doing the assessment and submission of claims both subcontract and head contract
- Ability to identify a critical path in a program
- Previous experience doing submission letters
- Building sector experience preferred however would look at civil or consultancy experience
- A tertiary qualification in laws would be ideal however not essential
- The desire to move away from a traditional Contracts Admin position and into a claims specialist role.
How to apply:
If you meet the criteria above and are immediately available and willing to look at contract work apply to firstname.lastname@example.org