This well regarded civil contractor requires an experienced Project Engineer to join their busy team. They are currently working on multiple land/urban development projects across QLD and are renowned as a specialist contractor within this sector.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for a number of staff delivering a wide range of civil construction projects including bulk earthworks, service installations and minor road constructions.
- You will schedule and plan work, complete quality assurance and conduct onsite toolbox talks
- Liaise with the client and coordinate the subcontractors
- Take an active lead in promoting the HSEQ values of the company
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Civil Supervisors role and/or relevant qualifications
- Exposure to civil practices associated with major land/urban development projects including bulk earthworks, service installations and minor transport infrastructure.
- Construction Industry Induction Card – White Card
- Strong ability to read and interpret design plans
- Driving Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The role will offer you an opportunity to join a progressive and innovative civil contractor who specialises within the land/urban development sector.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com