This multi disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently working on a range of Land Development and RMS projects. The business is structured in a way that allows engineers to fully immerse themselves into their projects.
About the role:
As a Civil Engineer who has experience working in land development as well as roads & RMS projects.
With project pipeline assured, on offer is a place where a contract Civil Engineer wanting to work on a range of projects.
- As a Civil engineer you will be familiar with the design of pavement, drainage, roads, storm-water and general civil infrastructure.
- In addition to your technical understanding you will be involved in the management of the design of the civil infrastructure as well as subdivisions.
- Your excellent construction knowledge and the capability to deliver high quality projects is considered key.
- This role will require a Civil Engineer available to start immediately on a contract basis in Sydney.
- You will have worked on RMS projects or Land development projects previously.
- Having previously worked in the Australian consulting market you will be familiar with the design standards and RMS process.
- Over 5 years experience locally working on Land development projects.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.