Based in the heart of Sydney's Norwest, this established and growing consultancy have a wealth of experience in their senior management positions. It is this experience and network of contacts, combined with proven results, that has lead to the company going from strength to strength. After a period of sustainable growth, they have recently moved into new larger offices are therefore now ready to add further head-count to their team once again.
Due to this sustained workload combined with further projected project wins, the business has taken the decision that it requires the addition of a Civil Drafter to their team. You will work as part of a group of motivated individuals to deliver land and urban development projects of all sizes. The appointment will be on a permanent basis.
You will work as part of a team to deliver land and urban development projects. On smaller projects you will take ownership for the delivery of all of the drafting elements of the project and on larger projects you will work as part of a small team. Projects will generally be subdivision projects and these can range in size from 40 lots up to 2000 lots.
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proven experience of working on land and urban development projects in Australia. NSW experience will be treated favourably but is not essential
- The ability to deliver smaller projects with minimal supervision
- The ability to undertake a contract role and to start quickly
- You must have full working rights in Australia with the ability to attend a face to face interview
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a consultancy who's core values lead to a positive and enjoyable working environment.
Waste no time in applying today via the apply now button or email your resume to me directly at email@example.com
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity or others that I have available, please call Steve Morris on 0406 707275.