A very well established civil and structural specialist engineering design consultancy who's core values are centred around employee happiness and engagement. Throughout the company there is a sense of teamwork, fun and dedication that makes them a joy to work for.
They are in a great North Shore location close to all transport links and also have ample free parking on site for those that wish to drive. They have an active social scene which you will be a part of should you wish.
Due to their reputation and a booming market, they are always very busy. As a result they are looking to add a Civil 3D Civil Designer on a permanent basis to continue their growth.
You will be tasked with taking ownership for your projects which will include all aspects of land and urban development. You will deliver all civil designs in Civil 3D for the civil works that are associated with such projects. Support will be on hand when needed, but you will be the driving force behind the delivery of the Civil 3D elements of the design.
To be successful in securing this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Intermediate to advanced Civil 3D skills
- Experience of delivering land and / or urban development projects in Australia
- Experience of delivering aged care projects would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Full working rights in Australia
- Due to the immediate nature of the requirement, only those applicants currently residing in Australia and with Australian project experience will be considered
Click through the links on this website or email me your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential conversation about this position or others that I have available please give me a call on 0406 707275.
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com