One of the worlds leading real estate advisory businesses in the world are looking for a casual mall leasing executive to join their team based at a regional shopping centre in Sydney's north west/ hills district. This is initially a temporary role for 4 months, but there is a real chance of going permanent longer term.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Identify business opportunities to increase revenue to the business
- Ongoing management and maintenance of relationships with clients with mall space, vacant shops whilst delivering results in a professional environment
- Management of administrative and procedural requirements
- Assist with the preparation of annual business plan and budgets
- Seek out information to determine business trends and potential opportunities
- Implement and advocate adherence for all company policies
- Prepare monthly financial reports and provide comments on the results
To be successful in this role you will have ideally experience in casual mall leasing, but those with strong sales experience within retail shopping centre environments will be considered. Experience working with sales force, or other CRM platforms is a must and you will be confident with the account management and end to end sales process.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the biggest players in property and advisory in Australia on a leading retail portfolio then please do hit apply now. Equally if you would like to know more. Please call Oliver on 02 8252 4004.