A leading provider of high end serviced offices, co working and workplace as a service in the APAC market are looking for a business development manager to join their team in Sydney.
The role's primary focus is the private work space market across their 4 CBD assets.
Key duties of the role:
- Conducting sales and site tours across the portfolio
- Generating proposals and negotiating the best possible commercial terms for the business
- Prospecting new leads to generate interest
- Grow existing existing clients - renewal of leases, expansion of space
- Monitor revenue, average discount and commitment for your portfolio of buildings
- Partner with our Inbound Sales and Community teams to ensure the best possible member experience
- Working with CRM to manage pipeline, report and ensure data accuracy
This role is working as part of a very experienced team who will provide insight and guidance on the market, create initial introductions for business development opportunities and networking.
The business has a strong inbound lead pipeline and you can expect a number of live opportunities to be working on very quickly.
To be successful in this position you will have sales experience within the commercial property sector - those with serviced offices experience will be preferred, but it is by no means a prerequisite. This is a role to suit somebody who is looking to really catapult their career in the serviced office sector.