$80,000 - $95,000 +Super +Vehicle/allowance +Incentive
A Business Development Manager is required for a Tier 1 specialist Fire & Security Contractor based in Sydney. The role will be reporting to the Account/Sales Team Leader, and will predominantly be looking at developing the FM, Larger Site, National Clients space.
You will be responsible for the sales performance of the market segments and major product groups in the customer territory. This includes all aspects of sales and marketing for the market segments ad product groups consultation with the Account/Sales Team Leader.
- 2 years previous Selling experience in the fire industry, preferably selling service.
- Experience with tendering would be advantageous
- installations and/or fire products would be an advantage.
- Exceeded Sales Budgets constantly.
- Increased Customer base through excellent customer service.
- Completed basic Sales Training Courses, in Customer service, Time management, Customer Complaints, Conflict Resolution.
- Managed multi customer groups.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, plan and prioritise workloads, and meet deadlines
- Well developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare written reports and quotations where required
- Ability to identify, target and close sales opportunities
- Professional approach to Customer Service
- Ability to work to required defined policies, procedures, and processes, including Company and applicable Australian Standards
- Ability to monitor progress and performance using Key Performance Indicators / Metrics
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to identify and respond to personal development requirements
- Growing market share
- Increasing penetration in high margin market sectors
- Achieving individual sales targets
If you would be interested in applying for the position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please either click "APPLY NOW" or contact Karl French on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 172 140