One of Melbourne's leading privately owned providers of manned guarding and other physical security services to the retail and commercial sectors are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the organisation to help them push into new markets and new clients.
The organisation boast an impressive existing client list and many reference-able case studios of well delivered services. You will be primarily targeted on bringing new business to the organisation in line with the divisional growth plan. This is a customer-facing, hands-on role, so you will be expected to manage new business opportunities through all stages of the sales process, including prospecting, business scoping, client management, tender submission and mobilisation. You will have a strong understanding of the security and manned guarding industry and ideally be able to price contracts.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate commercial sales experience in a similar cleaning or FM environment, and will demonstrate a combination of knowledge, experience and skills including:
- Proven commercial sales experience in a business development or account management role
- Multi-Sector experience, with sales success in both the public and private sector
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to inform, persuade and negotiate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with a number of clients
- Customer-centric approach to sales, with the ability to understand the needs of a client and tailor a service offering respectively
- Knowledge of preparing and managing a formal bid or tender process
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established organisation who have a clear growth plan for the next 3 - 5 years and are looking for talented people to go on this journey with them. If you have prior expoerience in the security services sector and are looking for a new challenge then please hit APPLY now. Alternatively please feel free to give Oliver a call on 02 8252 4004 or 0423 398 642.