The business is responsible for over 150 sites predominantly across Sydney and NSW, but they have operations in Victoria and Queensland. Due to recent contract wins they are looking to appoint a new building manager. Key duties of the role include:
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service providers
- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- Creating and presenting monthly reports
- Maintaining up to date documentation and compliance
- Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working within residential building management, demonstrable knowledge of legislation around fire safety and compliance, as well as knowledge of all essential services.
This is a very client facing role, and you will be comfortable dealing with residents, as well as Starta and the respective executive committees, as well as working with subcontractors and internal stakeholders within the business.
Those from a trade background will have an advantage, but experience and customer service skills are the main criteria.
Please hit APPLY NOW if you are interetsed in this opportunity. Equally if you would like some more information, please call Oliver on 02 8252 4004