A global provider of outsourced facilities and building management services are looking for a senior building manger to take ownership of a residential complex in Penrith.
Key duties of the role:
- Manage the delivery of services in a manner that ensures an effective and efficient common property environment;
- Meet all contract and customer standards through exceptional customer service;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Common area defect management;
- Maintain asset register of tools;
- Ensure WHSE policies and procedures are met and maintained by all stakeholders;
- Manage expenditure and costs to meet agreed budget;
- Prompt response to work orders (day to day, operational and maintenance) and coordinate efficient and effective responses.
To be successful in this position you will have a number of years experience in residential building management, ideally managing multiple strata schemes and be very customer focused and driven by delivering top quality service.
The organisation benefits from global systems and processes, but their building management division is still small and operates like a medium sized organisation with hands on directors, who know all their staff and invest time and energy in up skilling and development of their people.
Please hit APPLY NOW or call Oliver on 02 8252 4004 if you would like to know more.